Access to and use of the Ivory Worldwide site (ivoryworldwide.com or any sites that lead to it) (hereinafter referred to as “this site”) is provided by Ivory Worldwide (“us” or “we”) subject to these Site Terms.This site is operated by Ivory Worldwide (Holdings) Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under number 06426996 and whose registered office is at 42-46 Princelet Street, London, E1 5LP [“the Company.”]
The entire text and image/visual content of this website is Copyright of the Company which retains all rights in respect of any or all of the material. The contents of this website may be printed for personal informational use as long as the Copyright notices are also reproduced.
The content may not be re-distributed, re-sold, reproduced, stored in a retrievable system or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical, for photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior permission of the Company. Any infringements will be rigorously pursued.
If you wish to opt out of cookies you can do this through your browser settings.
What data we collect about you
Ivory Worldwide will act either as a data controller or processor. Where we act as a data processor, we will always have a contract in place with the data controller. The rest of document concerns Ivory’s role as a data controller.
Ivory Worldwide collects the following types of personal data:
- Basic contact details and information relating to financial contracts between ourselves and our customers and suppliers in order for us to fulfil our accounting functions
- Contact details and CVs from individuals enquiring about employment opportunities
- Contact details, personal notes and email tracking data from communications with our clients and prospective clients so that we are able to communicate effectively about our services.
- Contact details and other data concerning our employees so that we are able to fulfil our legal obligations and support our staff’s welfare
With regard to information collected via our website, we use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer our site and track your movements whilst on our site. IP addresses do not supply us with personally identifiable data. We also use Google Analytics to collect information about site visitors, but this too is anonymous.
Lawful basis for controlling personal data
We will rely on one of the following legal grounds (as appropriate) to process your personal data:
- To enter and perform a contract with you or to perform any steps you require from us before entering into a contract;
- To pursue our legitimate business interests in providing and marketing our products and services;
- Your specific consent to us using your information, which you can withdraw at any time;
- To comply with our legal obligations and establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; and
- Those other purposes that you have agreed with us.
How we store personal data
All the personal data we process is processed by our staff in the UK and in the US. For the purposes of IT hosting and maintenance this information is located on servers either within the European Union or the US.
We have a Data Protection regime in place to oversee the effective and secure processing of your personal data.
How long do we keep your data?
We are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of 6 years after which time it will be destroyed. Your information we use for all other purposes will be kept with us until either i) you notify us that you no longer wish us to hold this information, or ii) we decide that we no longer need to retain it.
Who do we share your information with?
We share information with the following third parties:
- Data processors, who are our suppliers who provide us services; in these situations a contract will always be in place. In the case of data processors outside the EEA and not on the list of approved third countries, a model contract prescribed by the EU will be used to safeguard your data
- If you become an employee or freelancer your information will be passed on to and stored with our processing partners in relation to payroll, and invoice payments. The use of this personal data is restricted to the extent necessary for the performance of the contract between us;
- Local and foreign regulators, governments, law enforcement authorities, advisors, courts, tribunals and arbitrators; and
- Other third parties, with your consent
If at any point you believe the information we process on you is incorrect you can request to see this information and have it corrected or deleted. If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact us to have the matter investigated. Please email email@example.com.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office https://ico.org.uk/
Your use of any part of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Site Terms, which take effect on the date on which you first use this site, and which therefore constitutes a contract governed by English Law.
We reserve the right to change these Site Terms at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for regularly reviewing information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the amended Site Terms.
Whilst we endeavour to make this site available 24 hours a day, we shall not be liable if for any reason this site is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
We may make improvements or changes to the information and services described herein at any time. In no event shall Ivory Worldwide be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use of information available on this site.
We accept no responsibility for the content of any site to which a link from this site exists. The links are provided as is with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them. Our site may contain links to other sites. Please note that we are not responsible for their privacy practices.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about the way in which we use your personal data, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We work worldwide, but here’s where you can find us
42-46 Princelet Street
London, E1 5LP
+44 20 3327 7020
Ivory New York
30 Wall Street
8th Floor Suite #0834
New York, NY 10038
+1 347 380 1283
One Cowork Marina Port Vell,
Carrer de l’Escar, 26, 08039 Barcelona